0.1.3 is out !
AboutHylophobia is a free small horror game. You will have to survive through a forest while some creatures attack you. You will have a GPS device for finding your way in the forest. The game is currently under development and more features will be added.
Alternative 0.1.3 downloads: (Installer .EXE version) (ZIP Mirror 1)
Older versions: (0.1.2 ZIP) (0.1.2 EXE)
SOME ADVICES BEFORE PLAYING- Play with a headset, because the sound is really important, as it may warn you about an incoming creature/monster.
- At the moment, the game heavily rely on pure randomness.
Patch notes10/08/2012 - Alpha 0.1.3 "No More Random Death"
- Drastically reduced difficulty ; you should no longer die for no apparent reason
- Events occur slighty more often
- The random position of the orbs has been reworked
- You can now skip the intro by pressing the space key
- Added an option screen where you can change the mouse sensitivity
- Fixed a bug with the escape key
- Footsteps now accelerate when running
- First public release